ecoDa’s EU Alert 21
- EC: Results from the public consultation on the sustainable CG initiative
- EC: Commissioner McGuiness’s speech on corporate reporting after Wirecard
- EC: TESG Final Report on SMEs – Empowering EU Capital Markets
- EC: Taxonomy’s Article 8 draft delegated unveiled
- Letter: NGOs support for the EC plans on Sustainable CG and response to criticism
- EuropeanIssuers: Feedback on the TESG Report on SMEs
- Podcast: The shift to sustainability: A CFO’s journey (Accountancy Europe)
- Report: European Family Business Covid-19 Edition
- Article: Achieving gender balance on executive teams – What works ? (Board Agenda)
- UK: The IoD calling on business to adopt climate-related financial disclosures
- UK: The FRC issued revised auditing standards
- Germany: NEDs can make climate neutrality a reality (Forbes)
- Guberna: Summer School and International Governance Forum
- ecoDa has published its 2020 Annual Report.
- 28th May: ecoDa has been represented by Alessandra Stabilini, at the European Family BusinessWeek to discuss Sustainable Corporate Governance;
- 4th of June: ecoDa’s Policy Committee meeting;
- 9th of June:
- ecoDa’s Education Committee meeting;
- ecoDa/PwC Joint Webinar on “How to approach tax governance as a strategic issue? A discussion for board members” (4.00-5.00pm CET). More information to be found here.
- SAVE THE DATE: 9th of November: The 2021 EU Corporate Governance Conference under the Slovenian Presidency of the Council, will be organised online by the Slovenian Directors’ Association (a members of ecoDa) and ecoDa, with the support of EY. More information to be released shortly.
CLICK HERE for the download