The firm provides corporate boards and executives with strategic advice and services relating to corporate governance, shareholder and bondholder communication and engagement, capital markets intelligence, proxy solicitation, shareholder activism and mergers and acquisitions. From headquarters in New York and London, and offices and partners in major capital markets including Rome and Milan, Morrow Sodali serves more than 1,000 corporate clients in 80+ countries, including many of the world’s largest multinational corporations. In addition to listed and private companies, its clients include financial institutions, mutual funds, ETFs, stock exchanges and membership associations.
Aree di competenza
Morrow Sodali has assembled a comprehensive set of integrated services that cover every aspect of corporate governance, shareholder communication and engagement:
- Corporate governance advisory services
- ESG advisory services
- Merger & acquisition services
- Capital market intelligence services
- Proxy contests, hostile takeovers & shareholder activism services
- Board of director services · global debt services
- Services for registered funds: mutual funds, etfs and closed-end funds
- Strategic communication
- Corporate reputation
- Investor relations
- Transaction communication
- Crisis and issues management
Le nostre principali attività e progetti in tema di Governance
Morrow Sodali S.p.A.
Via XXIV Maggio n. 43
+44 207 100 6451
Nedcommunity non è responsabile per i contenuti elaborati da terzi ed in particolare dai Corporate Partner e pubblicati nella presente pagina web.