1. Ethics & Boards joins ecoDa as a Data Partner
ecoDa is delighted to announce a partnership with the data provider, Ethics & Boards. This new collaboration comes at a time when structured data at European level is a must-have when providing information to the European Institutions regarding their policies and supporting their upcoming initiatives.
As stated by Jan Wesseldijk, ecoDa’s Chair, “our partnership with Ethics & Boards will allow us to correlate the trends that we observe with concrete figures”, while Floriane de Saint Pierre, Founder and President of Ethics & Boards welcomes “this new collcaboration with ecoDa, a key player in Corporate Governance at European level and we are looking forward to the upcoming dialogue”.
See the full press release HERE
2. ecoDa – Mazars Event on “Sustainable Corporate Governance for Long Term Business Success”
ecoDa and Mazars are delighted to invite you to join a live virtual event on sustainability and corporate governance in Europe, scheduled on the 19th of January, from 4.00 to 6.00 pm CET.
This event will bring together board members, investors and regulators from across Europe to discuss the role we all have to play in fostering an ecosystem that promotes long-term sustainable success for the benefit of all stakeholders in a business and society at large.
Topics to be covered include:
- The key challenges for corporate governance systems across Europe, including climate change, the impact of technology, effects of Covid-19, tensions in free trade, and diversity.
- The possible changes to the regulatory system in the 2020s.
- How boards can get the right board in place to achieve their full potential. How different boards will look by 2030, in terms of diversity, roles represented, international membership, etc.
The changes expected in investors’ focus over the next decade, and how this will impact their approach to governance.
To register HERE
3. ecoDa’s Webinar on “ESG: From Awareness to Strategic Moves”
ecoDa is organizing a webinar on “ESG: From Awareness to Strategic Moves” on the 10th of February, from 9.30 to 12.45 CET.
The purpose of this webinar is to bring together standard-setters and company directors together to discuss examples of good practices.
The discussion will be structured around two panels. The first one will focus on ESG performance and the consequent changes happening at board level, while the second will be an inspirational discussion for board members to walk to talk. The event will include speakers from DG FISMA, EFRAG, B-Corp Lab, S&P Global Ratings as well as board members from across Europe.
To register HERE
4. 4th Edition of ecoDa’s Corporate Governance Dialogue
Earlier this year, the 4th edition of the Corporate Governance Dialogue was organized by ecoDa. This year’s theme was on less hierarchical organizations and flat management, two trends that have been accelerated by the Covid crisis.
The Dialogue, based on two case studies from Mercuri Urval and Decathlon, engaged different experts who concluded that the slow but steady replacement of traditional top-down hierarchies with more decentralized structures impacts not only the way companies are operating but also corporate governance as a whole.