- Update on the Sustainable Corporate Governance file
- France: Court orders French government to ‘repair’ carbon emissions overshoot (The Guardian)
- UK: Watchdog wants power to cap Big Four’s FTSE 350 audit clients
- Companies call on G20 to act on climate change (Minerva Analytics)
- OECD: Ground-breaking tax deal
- Basel III Monitoring Report
- PRI Report: Investment mandates: embedding ESG factors
- EY Board Barometer Survey
- Is it time to integrate ESG into executive compensation? (Salzburg Global Seminar)
- Why stakeholder capitalism is not enough? (Embedding Project)
- Companies with narcissistic CEOs have lower share prices but better governance (Board Agenda)
- 2021 European Corporate Governance Conference: Beyond Traditional Corporate Governance – Sustainability & Innovation
- The recording of ecoDa’s last webinar organized under the patronage of DG GROW on “Underpinning entrepreneurship and resilience: Key governance challenges for unlisted companies” is now available.
- 14th of October: ecoDa exchanges with DG GROW on the Sustainable Corporate Governance file;
- 26th of October: ecoDa’s Working on ESG meeting;
- 28th of October:
- ecoDa, ECIIA, FERMA Joint Working Group on Sustainability Risks meeting;
- GNDI Policy Committee meeting;
- 29th of October: ecoDa’s Policy Committee meeting.
The EU Alert is available for download here.