ecoDa is delighted to announce that its European board Education Programme will take place in Brussels on the 24th and 25th of March with the academic partnership of INSEAD.
This programme has been developed for board members seeking to update their knowledge on recent EU policy developments in the field of corporate governance. In addition to that, these two days represent a unique networking opportunity with board members coming from across Europe. The programme is moderated by Chris Hodge, who established and chaired the European Corporate Governance Code Network.
Per maggiori informazioni e registrarsi CLICCA QUI
vi segnaliamo il webinar “How to align climate priorities with executive compensation?” organizzato da ecoDa insieme a Willis Tower Watson, in programma per il 18 marzo alle ore 11:00 – 12:00 CET.
Potete trovare il programma dell’evento nella sezione documenti posta alla fine di questa comunicazione.
Per registrarti CLICCA QUI
- Council: The French presidency’s priorities
- EP: Tax information sharing must improve significantly
- ESMA: Report on trends, risks and vulnerabilities
- TPI publishes fresh scenarios
- Update on the implementation of the Whistleblowing Directive (Transparency International)
- Report: Europe’s top 25 banks failing on green pledges
- Report: Governance trends shaping 2021 (Diligent)
- Report: SMEs’ digital future (Accountancy Europe)
- France: Middlenext Corporate Governance Code updated
- The New Corporation: How “good” corporations are bad for democracy (Harvard Law School Forum on CG)
- How the benefits of mandatory sustainability reporting by business do outweigh the costs (Frank Bold)
- The promise of stakeholder capitalism: illusory or real?
- EC: EU Sustainable Investment Summit
- Sustainable Corporate Governance
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: 28th of September: As part of the European SME Week, ecoDa will organise an event, under the patronnage and with the participation of DG GROW, on “Underpinning entrepreneurship and resilience: Key governance challenges for unlisted companies“.
- SAVE THE DATE: 9th of November: European Corporate Governance Conference accompanying event to the Slovenian presidency, Beyond Traditional Corporate Governance – SUSTAINABILITY & INNOVATION. Organised by the Slovenian Directors’ Association, EY and ecoDa. More information to come.
- ecoDa’s Educational Videos: Collective Actions. ecoDa, AIG and Crowell&Moring have jointly produced a short video to explain the concept of collective actions and its role in the EU, while also to shed light on the collective redress directive and the impact on businesses, boards and Officers Insurance.
- 21nd of September: ecoDa’s board meeting;
- 22nd of September: ecoDa’s board members will meet Commissioner Reynders to discuss the EC Sustainable Corporate Governance initiative.
The EU Alert is available for download here.